Huttopia Lac de la Siauve campsite has an indoor heated pool with a paddling pool and water jets (from 30/04 to 27/09). Lake Bort-les-Orgues is also within walking distance of the campsite and it is a great place to take a refreshing dip as a family in the summer when the beach is lifeguarded.
Every week in the summertime, guided activities are organized by a qualified leader. On the programme: quad biking, canoeing, paddling on the lake and family hikes to discover the surroundings. On Huttopia Lac de la Siauve campsite, bike hire, table tennis, a playground, table football and petanque are available throughout the season.
Treasure hunts and outdoor games… Every morning is a great opportunity for children aged 5 to 12 to have fun and make new friends. (July and August – except weekends).
During the summer: live concerts, Auvergnat themed dinners and night swimming are on the programme. Every week you can find out more at reception. There is something for everyone!
Services to make your holidays even easier
Other services on site
- A motorhome service area (free with your pitch)
- A laundry area (tokens on sale at reception)
- Books to borrow
- Barbecues and fridges for hire
- Sheets for hire
- Fresh bread and pastries
- Baby kits for hire (subject to availability)
- 2 kms away: in the nearby village of Lanobre, there is a small shopping area with a grocery store and regional produce, a butchers shop, a hairdressers, a dairy, etc..;
- 3 kms away: in the town of Bort-Les-Orgues, you can find a Carrefour supermarket, Leader Price, Aldi, a bakery, butchery, delicatessen, bank, etc…